Sunday, April 1, 2012

You had a bad day,taking one down.

HELLO SHITTYFACE!

Omg,so mean. Alright hello beloved God's creation.

I know w shouldn't you know talk about a bad day,or anything bad that had happen to you,how we shouldnt be sucha pessimist and be grateful instead,but.....

On 28th of March I had THE worst day by far.

It all started when i woke up in the morning,and i stared at my phone. It was 7 in the morning. Thought of not going,but skipped school on Monday,so i went. I was late(YOU DONT SAY).

Coming to school to a friend not talking to me. She was pissed about something i guess,and just ignore me the whole day. Okay.

Some teachers were being an ignorant fuck,not signing on the ABC book,where they are suppose to and i was suppose to go through the whole school to find them.

Went Selayang Mall after school to buy stuffs. And guess what,i got scammed. The bloody cashier scammed me for like 20 bucks. Wtf. Wtf. Im so broke,and you wanna scam me some more,what shit is this?!

Went home feeling annoyed and shit. Went straight to my room without opening the lights and fan(it was dark) I felt like saying hi to my cat,lately she likes to hang around in my wardrobe so yah. I went near it and said hi. Only to realise i stepped on some kinda liquid. Switched the light on and saw a puddle of blood. Bloody fuck yes. Screamed my lungs out. No one was home. It was my cat's. She miscarriaged. She went out of the closet and to my genuine surprise there were a baby inside. Its dead. It looks like a piece of meat. But with a cat-shaped-like. It was horrible. I swear.

At night,as i was just casually walking in my room. I stepped on somewhat plastic-like object.
Only to realise that it wasnt. It was a cockroach. I felt like crying(?) but then i thought that would be stupid. So i just screamed stupidly.

So that was it. The so called "Bad day" yet.

Lol,okbye :D


No comments: